PropelHer and Advancing Women in Aviation Roundtable (AWAR) invite you to join us for cocktails, canapés and a special panel event during the Airline Economics conference on Tuesday, 10 May – 'Propelling Us to a Better Future – How to Drive the ESG Agenda'.
Moderated by Orla Benson, The Nest, SMBC Aviation Capital and PropelHer Steering Committee member, our esteemed panel includes:
- Elaine O'Malley, Vice President Capital Markets, Avolon
- Thomas Fowler, Director of Sustainability & Finance, Ryanair
- Claire Waters, Director of Tax, KPMG
- Robbie Bourke, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Dr Marina Efthymiou, Assistant Professor, Dublin City University
Together, they will discuss how to develop an ESG strategy and where to start, how Diversity & Inclusion fits into the wider ESG agenda, and how companies can put meaningful plans for ESG matters into action.
HOW TO REGISTER
The event will be open to all members and non-members. Click HERE to register for the event. Capacity will be limited so be sure to register early. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday 10th May
Time: 5PM – 7PM
Location: Ailesbury Ballroom, Intercontinental Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you.
The PropelHer & AWAR teams